Compliance with the legal information requirements pursuant to the European General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR)
We are hereby informing you about the type, scope and purpose of data collection and use of your personal data. The person responsible for data processing is: Thomas Pircher, Via Laranza 13, 39040 Siusi, in the person of the legal representative: Thomas Pircher, who may be contact by the following means: tel. +39 0471 707 440 + E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pursuant to Art. 13 of the European General Data Protection Regulation, we process the following data:
- your basic data (first name, surname, address, telephone, email, date of birth, place of birth, language etc.)
- data contained in your travel documents and identity cards
- data on payments you have made, EC cards, credit cards and bank cards you hold
- the period of stay you have requested as well as your preferences associated with your stay
The data are saved, processed and, inasfar as prescribed by law, passed on to third parties (e.g. public authorities, tourist boards etc.) for the purpose of providing our services.
Your data are not passed on to third countries.
Should you refuse to release basic data, travel document data and bank data, it will not be possible to fulfil the contractual obligations and accommodate you at our establishment.
We do not apply profiling and automated decisions.
The legal basis for data processing is the following:
- the fulfillment of our pre-contractual and contractual duties towards you
- your provided consent
- legal, contractual or other legitimate duties on our part (e.g. documentation regulations and duties concerning accounting, tax and customs law, contracts, registration, or legal disputes)
- our authorised interests (e.g. improving our customer service, also when it comes to direct marketing or our perceived legal interests).
The duration that data are saved is calculated according to the duration of our business relationhip, the consent provided by you, as well as our duties regarding data storage and legal requirements.
You can ask for your personal data saved by us to be disclosed free of charge at any time. As the party concerned, you can also exercise the right to withdrawal, disclosure, deletion, rectification, restriction and transfer of your personal data, as long as no obligation to store them on our part opposes that right. On exercising your right to withdrawal, all of your data will be irreversibly deleted, as long as no overriding legal requirements are breached.
For further information on your rights as the concerned party, please contact us at email@example.com.
We will be happy to help you. The supervisory authority “Garante per la protezione dei dati personali“ is responsible for complaints: Piazza di Monte Citorio n. 121 00186 ROMA, fax: (+39) 06.69677.3785, telephone: (+39) 06.696771, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers downloaded on to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website to recognise a user’s computer. Cookies themselves do not require personal information to be useful and, in most cases, do not personally identify internet users.
Cookies may be used for behavioral advertising to create profiles about the surfing behavior of users.
- More information about cookies on Wikipedia
- A guide to cookies on the side of the “Garante per la Protezione dei dati personali”
This website uses technical cookies for navigation, function and improving performance of the site and allow third party cookies. These third-party cookies could be technical cookies and profiling cookies for statistics and for data collection in order to send the user advertising messages, which interest him (cookies for marketing and retargeting purposes).
Users can disable cookies.
Attention, if you choose to disable or reject cookies, you may not have access to some parts of the site.
To turn off or decline cookies consult these links:
To disable cookies in the most common browsers:
Information pages of third-party about their cookies:
More information on how you can deactivated and / or deleted third-party cookies you can found on the website of the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance: www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Each time our website is accessed, our system automatically collects data and information from the computer system of the calling computer. The following data are collected here:
- Information about the browser type and version used
- The operating system of the user
- The Internet service provider of the user
- The IP address of the user
- Date and time of access
- Websites from which the system of the user comes to our website
- Websites that are accessed by the user’s system through our website
Storage in log files is done to ensure the functionality of the website. In addition, the data is used to optimize the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context.
For these purposes the processing of this data is our legitimate interest in according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f. GDPR.
The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary for the purpose of its collection.